The new GDPR rules are designed to protect you and your private information from misuse on the internet.
You can find out more about GDPR here.
Here at SEO Flatrate, we are 100 percent committed to protecting your security and your privacy online.
We know that when you shop online or share your details with us, that you want to know that your name, address, contact details and any other information you give us are kept safe and secure.
In line with the new GDPR regulations we will no longer be updating you on our services, products or special offers unless you have specifically invited us to do so. If you have already subscribed to receiving email updates from SEO Flatrate, then you will continue to do so, however if you have not directly subscribed to our mailing list you will no longer receive mail from ourselves. If you are unsure if you have subscribed or if you wish to subscribe to future email from SEO Flatrate you can subscribe here.
So to protect the information you share with us, SEO Flatrate follows certain principles in accordance with world-wide practices for customer privacy and data protection. Firstly we use SSL Certificates (Secure Socket Layers) to encrypt and protect information on all our website pages.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you.
We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
· To process and activate your order
· To identify you
· To help us support you and/or your Business.
· Should you have given us allowance to do so, we may use email to alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from SEO Flatrate, an unsubscribe link can be found within all our newsletters should you no longer wish to receive promotional emails from us.
SEO Flatrate will never ask you for any of the following information to identify you:
· Your National Insurance Number
· Your bank account information, credit card number, PIN number, or credit card security code (including "updates" to any of the above)
· Your mother's maiden name or other information to identify you (such as your city of birth or your favourite pet's name)
· Your SEO Flatrate password (Resellers Only)
Visitor Analytics is a simple website analytics service which measures the traffic and visitors' general details of the customers' websites. Collecting these statistics, a website can make their visitors' experience better (e.g. which pages they visit and when, where they are approximately located, where does a user land first or if they are coming from a specific referral).
Basically, as a website owner using Visitor Analytics, we are using cookies to collect data about visitors' device type and screen size, approximate location, browser, OS, IPs, page visits, bounce rate, conversions and popular content on the website. All this data is pseudonymised and Visitor Analytics will never use the collected data to identify individual users or to match it with additional information on an individual user. Each visitor has control over the cookie’s placement.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish by checking your browser settings on each device - for details, see aboutcookies.org.
If you would like any further information on how we process your data, or would like to subscribe to our monthly updates please contact us.